Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musings

A few random thoughts and ponderings to start the week...


Still waiting for my printed Missal to be shipped to me, but in the meantime using my iMissal app at Mass. I was a little more self-conscious about this Sunday than I was last. We sat in a different section of the church and so we had more people around us. So I used it less frequently so as not to draw attention to myself or to it. But I still highly recommend the app.

+        +        +

I've been very distracted from the blog during Lent, which I suppose is a good thing. But I plan on posting a bit more this week. ...Just don't hold me to it.

+        +        +

Have a blessed Feast of Saint Joseph!!

O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong,
so prompt before the throne of God,
I place in thee all my interests and desires.
O St. Joseph, assist me by thy powerful intercession
and obtain for me all spiritual blessings
through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord,
so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power,
I may offer thee my thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee
and Jesus asleep in thine arms.
I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart.
Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me,
and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for me.
 
+        +        +



No comments:

Post a Comment