Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Paschal Triduum

The Triduum begins tonight with Holy Thursday celebration of the institution of the Eucharist and memorial of the Last Supper... it continues tomorrow with the commemoration of Christ's crucifixion and death on Good Friday... and concludes Saturday evening with the Easter Vigil. I wish everyone blessings during this solemn time. I decided not to post anything this week, and instead will be spending my time in quiet reflection, prayer, and enjoying the company of my family. I suggest you do the same in preparation for Easter.

I know there are some big stories this week, and I have been keeping up on them. I'll post a few links on Monday to make up for my lack of Friday Headline Round-up. Until then... have a blessed Triduum and Easter celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment