Friday, June 14, 2013

This Week's Headlines

As another week comes to an end, this is your chance to top off your glass with a final helping of news, current events, and just plain interesting stuff that may not have made into the mainstream media. A chance to linger for a few more moments before we close the door on the week. Below are some links to articles, blogs, and miscellaneous happenings that caught my eye over the past few days. Sample what you like. I'll serve up more next Friday...

Since my family and I are on vacation, I was not near a computer to compile headlines this week... So, check out the sites listed below for a sampling of current articles, commentaries, and blog posts from some of the best Catholic writers on the internet as well as information that Catholics need to know:

New Advent

Big Pulpit

Pew Sitter

Catholic Online

National Catholic Register

Catholic Culture

[Also check out the links in the sidebar of this blog...]

No comments:

Post a Comment