Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Musings

A few random thoughts and ponderings to start the week...

So, the Mormon missionaries returned to my neighborhood recently, not once but twice in the span of about two weeks. They had knocked on my door a few months ago, at which time I briefly explained my disagreements with their religion. Apparently they remembered me from that visit. These past two times they skipped over my house entirely. They visited all of my neighbors but never knocked on my door.


+        +        +
 
 Seriously...I really will try to post something original this week. I have just had serious writer's block and have been totally unmotivated.

+        +        +

Still getting used to the new Mass translation? Yeah, so is everybody else. With that in mind here's a really funny picture that was making its rounds on Facebook last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment